- A scripting language is a lightweight programming language.
The development of ECMA – 262 started in 1996, and the first edition was adopted by the ECMA General Assembly in June 1997. The standard was approved as an international ISO (ISO / IEC 16262) standard in 1998.
The development of the standard is still in progress, The HTML <script> tag is used to insert a java script into a HTML page.
(d) Server Load: Being client – side reduces the demand on the website server.
(e) Easy to debug and testing.
(f) No special editor is required for it.
Java script and java are similar in some ways but fundamentally different in others .
- Interpreted (not compiled) by client.
- Object – based. Uses built – in, extensible objects, but no classes or inheritance.
- Code integrated with, and embedded in HTML.
- Variables data types not declared (loose typing).
- Dynamic binding. Object references checked at runtime.
- Compiled bytecodes downloaded from Server, executed on the client.
- Applets distinct from HTML (accessed from HTML pages).
- Variables data types must be declared (strong typing).
- Static binding. Object references must exist at compile time.
Source: I&WT, Wikipedia
Our Suggested Article’s
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF GADGETS IN OUR LIFE
What To Do If Mobile Is Stolen??
How To Choose Best Mobile Camera
How To Choose Best Processor For Mobile??
Best Top Ten Printers For Home & Office Use In 2020
How To Send Stickers In WhatsApp??
What Is Domain Name Servers?What Is Ip Address?? And Ip Address ClassesWhat Is A Modem? & Types Of ModemBest Wireless Earphones Under Rs 2000 -Tested & ReviewedConnecting To The Internet In Windows PcWhat Is Internet Definition And Evolution Of The Internet
Ten Best Bluetooth Earphones Under 1000 Rupees -Tested & ReviewedTen Best Wireless Mouse Under 1000 Rupees – Tested & ReviewedThe Best Mouse Under 500 Rupees – Tested And ReviewedBest Wireless Mouse Under 500 Rupees – Tested And Reviewed